It’s finally here! Today is the release of my new book, Poisoned; How a Crime-Busting Prosecutor Turned His Medical Mystery into a Crusade for Environmental Victims!
I’m incredibly proud of this work, a culmination of the last 25 years of managing my environmental illness and my subsequent fight to advocate for those who struggle with the same environmental dangers that nearly derailed my life.
There are a few ways you can help me in getting the word out about my book, and I would be ever so grateful if you would do one or all of the following this week.
- Share Poisoned via social media with people in your life who might be interested in what we’re working on! We’ve put together a great ‘share toolkit’ to help. You can simply copy and paste the updates and edit as you wish!
- If you are a Goodreads member…
- After you’ve read the book, post your review to Amazon.
- Reader reviews are a tremendous boost for the book.
- Give a “thumbs up” to any good reviews, and a “thumbs down” to negative reviews.
- Potentially report reviews that aren’t fair reviews of the book.
If you order Poisoned before April 8th you will still be able to take advantage of the exclusive pre-order items. I am offering 21 tips to protect yourself from environmental injury, a PDF of 10 chemicals to avoid, a comprehensive online resource guide for non-toxic living and a one hour LIVE webinar Q&A. You don’t have to purchase anything other than the book to get these free gifts.